⭐In Stock, Priority is given to delivery after payment.
⭐Returns>> Fast Refund, Money-Back Guarantee.
📧Contact Us: email@example.com
The Strongest, Fastest, and Easiest Aluminum Fabrication or Parts Repair– no expensive equipment required.
Makes a sound joint with slight penetration to base metal that is stronger than mild steel. Join thick or thin parts with a 45,000 lb tensile strength.
- The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality special rods that are mainly used for welding / brazing aluminum and aluminum alloys. However, they can also be used for hard welding non-ferrous metals other than stainless steel.
- Applications include cargo areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gearboxes, etc.
1. Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
2. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
3. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
Just a few of the many parts that can be easily repaired!
- Material: aluminum
- Melting temperature: 380° C--400° C(716° F-- 752 ° F)
- No leakage of gases or toxins, no lead material included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Minimize the distortion of the starting material during welding.
- Size: 50cm x 1.6mm. ( According to the manual measurement, there may be a subtle deviation. )
- Package Includes:
20 pcs Welding Rods
50 pcs Welding Rods
100 pcs Welding Rods